at the trade fair
Freight Forwarding Services
Customs clearance of exhibits and advertising giveaways. On-site cargo services.
Official exhibition forwarders:
- Scherp-Expo LLC.
Zabolotnogo str., 150G, of.60, 01013, Kiev, Ukraine
Pavel Zakharov: +38 067 465 73 80
Tatyana Tulina: +38 050 631 18 23
- SK-EXPO LTD.
Ivan Prokopenko, Yuriy Korzhenko
+380 44 374-94-97; +380 50 382-82-42
Official partner of the exhibition - Hotels24.ua
- Selection and booking of hotels
- Booking apartments (flat) in Kyiv
- Transport service organization in Ukraine and abroad (transfers)
- Assistance in issuing visas, as well as providing additional services related to visa support
A personal manager:
Promote your stand
You can increase the number of visitors at your company's stand and increase the commercial efficiency of participation by using free advertising tools of EEA 2020 exhibition:
- E-mail invitation. Download the exhibition logo and place it in the e-mail signature. Invite your partners and customers to your booth at the EEA 2020 exhibition by sending them an invitation. Send request
- Banner on your website Send request
- Your company news on the exhibition website. You can send news of your company for posting on the website, which will provide additional interest of the target audience to your products and services before the exhibition. (The organizer reserves the right to refuse to publish news on the website or publish news in a shortened or edited form.) Send request
Fair of Vacancies
- Advertisement for your vacancies
The EEA Fair of Vacancies will provide exhibitors with attractive alternatives to professional HR marketing from September to December 2020. Run your job advertisements where trade visitors – i.e. your target group – will see them.
You are also free to choose the right intensity for your campaign. Limit your activity to the basic package on site at the Careers Job Area, enrich it by online ads.
- Talent meets Industry
Future prospects for high-school and college students, specialists and start-ups: The international trade fair EEA2020 matches talented people who are enthusiastic about electronics with companies in the industry.
Innovation and quality are powerful pillars of electronics. In order for them to remain so, it is important to find young talents, retain qualified specialists and support the founders. Electronica is the perfect place to do so.